Warranty, Care & Info
Welcome to The Rebel Rose! I am so glad you found my store. We are a small, homegrown business of just one. This has always been a dream and a goal of mine, and it has finally come true! At The Rebel Rose, I strive to give my customers high quality products made from the highest quality materials. All of my leather items are handmade by me, Alyssa, right here in Oregon. All leathers are hand cut, including all of the fringe! From the leather hides, to the Swarovski Crystal Embellishments, to our designs - all are hand picked and personally created to give you a unique item. We stand by all of our craftsmanship and our designs, and love seeing the creativity come to life!
Please take a moment to read over our policies and guidelines.
Just a few words with details and information about The Rebel Rose and the products we have to offer.
Please take into consideration that this is a small, one woman operation! Custom orders, awards orders and large quantity orders take time. Be patient as I am the sole contact person. I personally answer all messages on Facebook, website inquriries, texts, calls, comments, invoicing, packing, shipping and social media, ALL while also putting together your bags!
Here are a few points to consider when shopping with us:
- All custom orders will be invoiced to your email, and payment will be submitted that way. Orders will be completed in the same order that they come in. This also includes orders that were submitted via our website.
- I appreciate and LOVE my customers. Please don't forget to join the email list as I will be sending out more coupons, deals, new items and information coming up.
- I quote a standard 4-6 weeks on custom handbags, but always strive to deliver them sooner. Please be patient with me, as time frame an vary depending on the number of orders ahead of you when you place your order. Please remember that these are CUSTOM items and are made to your liking. These will not be found at your local boutique!
- Custom orders will not be placed in the queue until they are paid in full. No exceptions.
- ALL custom orders are final once they are paid for. All questions, confirmations, and choices must be discussed PRIOR to paying your invoice. PLEASE read your invoice in its entirety prior to payment.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM ORDERS.
- If you request a refund on an "In stock" item or an item that was purchased on our website, you have 3 days from receipt of the item to contact us, and 10 days for us to receive the item back. Refunds will not be issued, but you can exchange for a different item. Original item MUST BE UNUSED and in original condition.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- There is a $50 restocking fee on all bags purchased on the website, and buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- All Sale items are FINAL.
- All Equine Health items sales are FINAL.
- I will work with everyone as much as I possibly can to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase from me. I want you to come back, and also bring your friends.
- When ordering a cowhide item or handbag, please keep in mind that over time, it is completely normal to have "shedding".
- Avoid friction from direct contact with the cowhide. Bald spots will develop if there is friction on the cowhide. This is normal and also to be expected if used heavily. It is in your best interest to avoid overloading your bag to prevent bald spots from appearing. If this does happen to you, please note that we will not be responsible for the wear and tear caused by friction.
- Repairs will be allowed on items where the flaw is a direct result from the actual construction of your item. Any repairs that are a result of wear and not the actual construction of your bag will incur fees starting at $35 and the customer is responsible for the shipping charges. If we evaluate your item and see it needs more work, I will personally contact you and discuss any further charges.
- Repairs can only be made to bags up to 1 year after original purchase date.
- No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied in the sale of our items.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and customers are responsible for all shipping charges unless otherwise noted in a personal conversation with me.
BY COMPLETING PAYMENT VIA OUR WEBSITE OR INVOICING ON OUR ITEMS, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.